Carrier Aggregation on Reliance Jio 4G LTE

Is your location CA enabled?

• Total voters
@Saifi2649 hmm I've been to Sant Nagar & Burari some while ago i didn't find CA in open sites moreover there was poor indoor coverage on some places.

@kirti07 CA is available on all sites. However if the signal is strong your phone will latch to Band 40 and no CA. But if it is latched to Band 5 or 3 then there will be CA. Either band 5 or 3 need to be primary cell. this is what i observed in my state.

@kirti07 CA is available on all sites. However if the signal is strong your phone will latch to Band 40 and no CA. But if it is latched to Band 5 or 3 then there will be CA. Either band 5 or 3 need to be primary cell. this is what i observed in my state.
I use Lenovo P2, i never saw 4G+ on it. some of the user from European countries on xda posted screenshot showing 4g+.
I don't know if it actually supports or not... argh...

@nitinmits Wow! India is a dumping ground for the trash that OEMs are throwing in it.... out of 30 SD625+ phone hardly 3-4 supports CA in India.

That means Z2 has antenna which support carrier aggregation but Lenovo didn't bother to activate.

P2 is also capable of pulling 2CA.. but Indian units lack because none of the Indian user claimed CA on p2 yet.

Please tell me the process to enable it?

@kirti07 It is a long process. You need to download QXDM tool. Your phone must be rooted, then you need to enter diagnostic mode. Then in qxdm toools NV browser, we need to look through LTE RF section and in that we need to overwrite some values. If you need step by step then i will tell tomorrow

@nitinmits After tweaking Z2, it latches to which CA configuration B5+B40 according to your SS
I know it is long& tricky process, P2 may not even support CA even after wards If it lacked hardware support.
any reference guide from which you took help? pls share

Back