Carrier Aggregation on Reliance Jio 4G LTE

Is your location CA enabled?

• Total voters
what does it mean by LTE-A ? A for Aggregation or Advanced?

I wonder if the JioFi2 supports CA

Go to Settings-> About Phone and then tap on the *Internal memory* label till Phone Info opens. From there check the info

Tried it but phone info doesnt show any CA or something similar

Last edited:
1. Speeds do not go beyond 20 Mbps (Previously they reached 60 Mbps at the same spot)
2. Jio is not having international bandwidth or traffic shaping everyone especially to Google servers
3. 4 GB a day will finish (4096 MB / 12.5 MBPS = 328 seconds or 5.5 minutes) if we take 100 Mbps actual speed divided by 8 to arrive of 12.5 MBPS download speed.
4. After that blissful 128 kbps

So why are they wasting time in carrier aggregation when they have serious network and routing issues?
Dude you are at least getting 20 Mbps. I am not getting more than 3Mbps at any location and time for past 20 days. Raised complaint,emailed them but no use.Now their customer care makes me wait for 30 minutes and still call doesn't connect.

1. Speeds do not go beyond 20 Mbps (Previously they reached 60 Mbps at the same spot)
2. Jio is not having international bandwidth or traffic shaping everyone especially to Google servers
3. 4 GB a day will finish (4096 MB / 12.5 MBPS = 328 seconds or 5.5 minutes) if we take 100 Mbps actual speed divided by 8 to arrive of 12.5 MBPS download speed.
4. After that blissful 128 kbps

So why are they wasting time in carrier aggregation when they have serious network and routing issues?
Dude you are at least getting 20 Mbps. I am not getting more than 3Mbps at any location and time for past 20 days. Raised complaint,emailed them but no use.Now their customer care makes me wait for 30 minutes and still call doesn't connect.

Back