Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,601
Well, being in the news for the wrong reasons does not always pay the bills.I'd say his major appeal was kids of all ages. Every generation under 18 will like him.I think his jackson 5 output will age much better than his solo stuff, including thriller and beyond.

Taking his albums sales into consideration, he is the greatest artist ever. I never liked pop anyway. I happened to check out my brothers music collection some time back and there was an micheal jackson cassette in there named "bad". Retail price Rs. 18.50/-.:hysterical:

Album sales only matter to record companies !

So what use is that metric to the consumer ?

For some reason i think the beatles outdid him overall, he might have set a record with thriller but that was it.

Well, being in the news for the wrong reasons does not always pay the bills.

Which is why he had a 500 million $ debt on him

heh. the july concert organizers are probably going to go bankrupt due to his death.

ALL Michael Jackson

interesting article about MJ was being setup for $$$ when he was alleged of being a child molestor.

The more i read the more i believe he was hated by the govt.He was more powerful than the govt during the peak.If he wanted to run for prez he would have easily won.

they did a character assassination.

"write a letter to each soldier who has died" ? prolly meant write to each *family* of dead soldiers.... commenter's name is "susie" must be a dumb blond from bush clan :D

Back