Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,601
Well even if I don't know Ajuravi personally, But I know most of the things about him like he has an carrier AC at his home, he uses TS+, he works for India cements and his wife cant understand Hindi.. and 1 more thing, he at least watches a movie every day as he updates movie review on this forum !! Plz let me know if I have missed something,..;)

----------

some more points to add,

he ran away with his wife to get married to her!

some weeks back he had been to ooty/kodaikanal for holidaying ...

Ajuravi your biography in making :thumbsup:

^ You rock dude! Just don't forget to pay him some royalty :)

Oh I would be more than happy to do that.. and am sure he would be the first person to buy the copy , I hope not the only 1 :P

----------

Oh yeh I remembered 1 more point, ROTTEN TOMATOES: Movies - New Movie Reviews and Previews! is blocked in his office..

Gosh I cant believe this .. Ajuravi you rock man!!

----------

He is a big fan of Rajni "Saar"

heh. ajuravi007 is indeed one of the most interesting personalities we have on this forum. :D

Oh yes, He is a charming person.. Who can divert any topic to any subject from the moment he logins..

Aju take it as a compliment brother !

----------

And I hope he doesn't start bashing me tomorrow morning.. Am his biggest fan on this forum.

----------

@ Admin.. Why don't you open a sub-forum for Ajuravi?

@ Admin.. Why don't you open a sub-forum for Ajuravi?

God :hysterical: I can't stop :hysterical: ing. I better sign off for the day *yawn*

:D as far as i remember. he used to post only inside Tata Sky in the beginning. there was a small group of users who remained inside tata sky section for every kind of discussion! those were tough days. btw, i still get confused between aju and hami.

Back