Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,424
So what the meaning what i gave for Kaha is related to said ........is that right or wrong.......:S

Kaha is said, Kahaan is where

[/COLOR]

Currently in my office for me (Laptop users) only sports, mail, download, personal websites are blocked........:wall:

[.

One quick question, what do u mean by personal websites?

One quick question, what do u mean by personal websites?

Some people used to give a link of their personal websites to view videos or photographs those websites are blocked under the category of Personal Storage...........i believe our company is using a software name fortiguard which blocks the websites for our office staffs.........

From the cader Project Manager most of the websites are not blocked to them......:@

so the only option for you is to work hard and get promoted to project manager and then enjoy the personal websites

Certainly i can get promoted to PM as i am not a technical guy...........as i am into Sales, Marketing but currently in my team i am looking after the operations side of the project delivery .........

well even if i don't know ajuravi personally, but i know most of the things about him like he has an carrier ac at his home, he uses Tata Sky dth+, he works for india cements and his wife cant understand hindi.. And 1 more thing, he at least watches a movie every day as he updates movie review on this forum !! Plz let me know if i have missed something,..;)

----------

some more points to add,

he ran away with his wife to get married to her!

Some weeks back he had been to ooty/kodaikanal for holidaying ...

Ajuravi your biography in making :thumbsup:

:O :confused: :O

Back