Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,376
Sanjay Dutt returns to jail in Pune, but doesn't surrender and comes back to Mumbai - IBNLive
Dutt, who arrived from Mumbai to Pune by a flight, stepped out of the airport, and boarded a vehicle to go and surrender to the jail authorities.
Sanjay Dutt returns to jail in Pune, but doesn't surrender and comes back to Mumbai
However, after more than a couple of hours of staying around the jail premises, he turned away from there and returned home in Mumbai late Thursday.
:|

Thats a non-sense. Complete exploitation of loop holes.

Dutt had returned to jail, but senior prison officials said he need not surrender while his application for extension was pending.

I am sure this will not come to news much. Everything will remain silent.

Shouldnt law be like this:

If his application is not passed. He should be taken back inside jail.

Permission was given only till today. How can he stay out when "permission" to stay out does not exist?

It was in news on Marathi channel of ABP yesterday. Anchor was grilling minister whose reference Dutt's lawyer gave that Dutt need not go to jail. Strange this was minister was not ready to provide how many days/hours would they need to process application. Application for extension was already with them for 4-5 (or perhaps more) days, yet no decision was taken.

I guess (I am expecting this!) Indian law also says that furlough starts after the permission is granted!!

So which means, he can stay out for few days - without permission - on basis of "no response" received.

And then again 14-days furlough will start!

Why is BJP being nice to him?

BJP is being nice with Sonia too right? :D

And also to Pawar - who BJP had claimed to be Naturally Corrupt Party just before elections!

Last edited:
Also I must say that I am not against Sanjay Dutt. I am just against exploitation of rules.

I would rather that he is released completely so that chapter can be closed.

I actually enjoyed his role in PK. I in fact hate the fact that we still have no clue if Munna Bhai Chale Amerika is a real project and it would ever see a release. I am not saying that he should be pardoned. He committed a serious crime and justfully got punished for it. But giving him special treatment by repeated bails and furloughs or whatever is not really working out well.

Back