Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,190
Do we have a lawyer in forum? I had a technical question! (Based on events that happened in Sanjay Dutt case)

If I am on furlough for 14 days and I apply for extension of furlough on 13th day.

Obviously I am not going to get response the very next day.

So then can I stay at home on grounds that - I have applied for extension but got no response. Hence I am entitled to continue to remain at home?!

So did they also made it clear if - one can stay out this way on basis of "no response" to application?

just read the headline that he has been asked to report back to the jail coz his application has been rejected.

I am 100% sure if that was some other criminal staying out for 16 days instead of 14 days, there would be RED mark under his name!

And would get hard time clearing his furlough next time he applies.

Not sure about her deservedness but she has done some good movies. I have loved her in almost all the movies I have seen featuring her (except for recent shit like KKKG).

Yep I have liked all her (as lead actress) movies too!

Not sure if she has been given that award for her acting! There are so many actors who have given hit movies and acted very well.

Amitabh Bachchan also mostly got it for acting but his popularity is unmatchable.

Back