Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,609
FIR against Sanjay Dutt for violating model code - India - The Times of India

Dutt during his speech said, \"Jab mai police custody me tha to police wale mujhe third degree dete the. Wo mujhe marte the aur kehte the ki tumhari maa musalman hai\" (When I was in police custody I was given third degree by them because I am son of a Muslim lady).

and even after all this media wouldn't call SP communal as the word has been exclusively reserved for BJP:whistle:

Thats the thing with these politicians.. they use religion difference according to their convinience depending on their audience ..

once the elections is over. most of these celebrities would disappear from the political front and get back to their movies.

Thats when I dislike, these actors take part in election rally and blindly speak (may be whatever they are told to say).And they themselves will try to bring awareness in public to not get incited by communal statements.Dual face.

freedom of speech does not exist in this country.I dont understand whats wrong to say "I will give both a hug and a kiss to Mayawati"and now he is booked under obscene acts and songs of the IPC Its totally sad that not one politician talks about constitution and fundamental right restoration.

Legendary actor, director Feroz Khan dies late night on Sunday in his bangalore farmhouse, he was 70..

The actor had been diagnosed with cancer over a year ago.

Feroz Khan directed and produced successful Hindi films such as Dharmaatma, Qurbani and Jaanbaaz.

The last film he starred in was the blockbuster hit Welcome in 2007.

He is survived by his son Fardeen and daughter Laila.

Feroz Khan was born and brought up in Bangalore. He made his debut as second lead in Didi (1960). His first big hit was in 1965 with the release of Oonche Log.

He produced, directed and starred in the 1975 -77 film Dharmatma which was the first Indian film to be shot in Afghanistan and was also his first blockbuster hit as producer, director and actor.

Legendary actor, director Feroz Khan dead

It's a great loss for Indian cinema as he was one of a kind and no one can have his style & aura

What kind of cancer ? I hope not throat cancer since he was endorsing some gutkha brand

Back