Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,610
true, some times I dont know if i shld find things hilarious or ridiculous when they think of things like mayawati as PM...:confused:

xpress your viewS>>?

what the hell? what exactly is this thread about :ashamed:can only give a cliched reply, like to see him as an actor rather than a politician

what the hell? what exactly is this thread about :ashamed:

can only give a cliched reply, like to see him as an actor rather than a politician

I believe good people should come to politics not just abuse politics sitting outside. It's nice to know that he has come but he should rethink about the people with whom he has joined hands. They are just opportunists and fixture kind of people. He should think about his ideology 1st and then decide the party where he can go

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

he is just pawn in the hands of Amar singh, he could never be like his father.
I believe good people should come to politics not just abuse politics sitting outside. It's nice to know that he has come but he should rethink about the people with whom he has joined hands. They are just opportunists and fixture kind of people. He should think about his ideology 1st and then decide the party where he can go

does sanjay dutt have the ability to think? hope he doesn't go the kurt cobain way...

Back