Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,611
If (at all) Sanjay Dutt wins, producers Amerikan dream would come to end :D. Else movies are always there for Jr. Dutt.About Sunny/Bobby, Papa Deol (Dharmendra) is (or was) in politics through Bikaner seat, but recently news was there that people have started giving photos of Dharmendra in 'Lost' people's section, then who would vote for Jr Deols. They should rather learn some movie sense from their cousin Abhay Deol, who slowly but steadily making his move into bollywood

dev d is looking awesome. he himself says on his facebook profile that he is considered a flop actor so it was tough to find a producer and director for his story that is now going to be made into dev d.the guy has a sane mind. he does relatively sane movies.

india democracy=joke.so this prooves that to be a MP you must have $$$ and a criminal record.this is a BANANA REPUBLIC

i'm quite shocked that its an SP ticket. i thought like sister priya & father late sunil dutt, he will join congress. also he was always there in election rallies for congress...

Just read the news.Apparently he cant contest as he is convicted.Thank god at least framers of our constitution knew about this.Now we have to remove the 125 MP's from our parliament who have criminal cases pending against them

Thats great news.. I have never liked actors/actress contesting elections..

i thought dutt was cleared of all charges?

i must be dreaming :D
he's out on bail,to contest the supremes would have to drop all charges which i wholly doubt and i dont like her wife(EDIt:sis) priya dutt.She is a globalist and is a member of UN parliamentary assembely which is a usurpation of our national sovereignty.
The Appeal - Endorsements | Campaign for a UN Parliament

that b****:madness:

wife? sister mate. wife is some girl named manyata. that marriage was also controversial. second marriage for dutt i think.

Back