Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,611
One thing is ,the common people *still* believes all religions stands for peace.I wonder any of these n00bs read the Holy Books of One of the peace loving religion.THere are direct wordings to Kill Jews ,Christians ,Pagans(Hindus etc) and those who leave that religion will be stoned to death.But the saddest thing is ,we cannot openly call it as a violent Cult after Narzism happened 6 decades back.Today ,the world is facing Big issues because of that religion.No wonder ,Media always wants to appease the Billion strong Cult.what can we ,the sane people can do about it apart from hoping that world will not fall into their hands(World ends).:o

Poor George Bush ,He tried to secure the future of His people by attacking the irritating mole on the nose of earth.But ,sadly he is labelled a christian terrorist by idiotic americans and others.

Perfect comment...One must read "THINGS" in his/her own language rather than some exotic foreign language that you don't even understand:hysterical:

i doubt islam says that, its just totally misinterpreted.

Dude get English Version of Koran and read it yourself...

Religion has nothing to do what kind of personality one has. You will find good persons in every religion and bad persons in every religion. You should not hate someone just because someone follows some religion.

And for the info of members Islam DOES NOT mean Peace. It's the biggest lie! Islam means "SUBMISSION"...You submit yourself to Allah and Allah asks you to kill those who don't follow him...What kind of Psycho God Allah is? Sorry if someone is offended by that. But why would god want us to kill someone?

i'll try and explain it clearly

Just want to repeat one thing..."Don't hate someone just because s/he's moslem. S/he may be a very good person". 99% of the moslems don't know what is islam and they are indeed peace loving people"! but 1% of those who know it either become terrorists or leave islam!!!!

wrong. 90% of hindus have never seen of or don't own bhagwat gita. many reasons.

whereas 90%+ muslims and christians own and read there religious book because there made to from the beginning. get your facts straight man.

Dude get English Version of Koran and read it yourself...
koran has direct quotes that calls for killing infidels. modern religious morons like zakir naik have tried and manipulated the translations enough so that it fit along the lines of hinduism and buddhism. Religion has nothing to do what kind of personality one has. You will find good persons in every religion and bad persons in every religion. You should not hate someone just because someone follows some religion.
like i said. i have been where you are. i have said the things that your saying now. though, that was before i encountered with muslims myself and started discussion with him. i'll give you one such incident... i asked one muslim guy, why they force there women hide in black bee hive suits. the dude first talked about moderate dressing in his own twisted way but when i questioned him on that, he said that i was questioning allah and that i was wrong and that allah knows all. NOW TELL ME HOW CAN I ARGUE WITH THAT? do you know who zakr naik is? well, all muslims know who this guy... one time a guy asked him why islam allows men to many

99% of the Moslems read koran in Arebic and don't understand even a single word out of it:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That's why they know nothing what is being said in Koran. They know what mulla tells them:hysterical:

i asked one muslim guy, why they force there women hide in black bee hive suits. the dude first talked about moderate dressing in his own twisted way but when i questioned him on that, he said that i was questioning allah and that i was wrong and that allah knows all. NOW TELL ME HOW CAN I ARGUE WITH THAT? do you know who zakr naik is? well, all muslims know who this guy... one time a guy asked him why islam allows men to many

Again this is really funny:P. Allah has asked women to cover themselves with a sheet of cloth when they go out! And "MEN" have made them to wear that Black suit!

And who doesn't know this big manipulator Naik???

He says Bible is wrong scientifically giving example of genesis...Can't he see SAME MISTAKE is there in Koran? (Sun was created after vegetations):@

Concept is God is absurd...There is nothing like God:thumb: Allah asks you to kill ppl/ to treat females like crap. What kind of God is that? With Allah's blessings Moslem countries are most backward in the world:cool2:

well i dont intend to get into this, i am not interested as well.but translation is again a total misinterpretation(or purposeful twist by someone) as rageaddict already said.

I DONT HATE MUSLIMS.but I hate the way they are getting changed when they are "into" their religion.I got a Muslim friend who directly despise the koran saying it is a fantasy writing by mohammad and it is just loosely based on tora and bible and who ever read the koran can understand what is in store.
But Sadly ,that guy got into another bad cult - Communism(DYFI) .:@
TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
Faith Freedom International
and in a historical way ,Allah is One of the pagan god among the three ancient gods of arabs?how mohammad nicely made a masala out of old testment ,tora ,pagan ?

continued...so i was watching peace tv and zakir naik was there as usual, claiming christianity and hinduism are false religions and one person from the audience asks him why islam allows it's men to marry more than one women.... zakir naik says, the sex ratio of women in arab and western countries is higher than men. so men actually make women a favour by marrying multiple times. because else, these women would have stayed unmarried. when asked about the taliban and osama, he says the media has totally distorted there image and urged his fellow brothers to not believe what the media says. saalla pukka pakistani terrorist hai yeh.

Kuran and bible both have direct quotes for killing of those who dont follow the respective religions. I believe hinduism and its baby, buddhism are the most tolerant religions that ever existed on earth.

Hinduism is not a religion! It's a culture...Its a way of living. It's by no way is a religion. In fact before invasion of moslems into subcontinent there is no mention of word Hindu in the entire history!!!!

Buddhism is the most tolerant religion in the world and there is no doubt about it.

From the Editor
Our Statement on
Muslims (and Islam)

\"Don't judge the Muslims that you know by Islam and
don't judge Islam by the Muslims that you know. \"

Since we hear from so many critics who either don't take the time to read this site, or simply can't understand the distinction between Islam and Muslims, we thought it best to bring together in one place what we have said in so many others over the years.

Islam is an ideology. No ideology is above critique, particularly one that explicitly seeks political and social dominance over every person on the planet.

Muslims are individuals. We passionately believe that no Muslim should be harmed, harassed, stereotyped or treated any differently anywhere in the world solely on account of their status as a Muslim.
Islam is not simply a belief about God. It is a word that means Submission. Islam is a set of rules that establish a social hierarchy in which Muslims submit to Allah, women submit to men and all non-Muslims submit to Islamic rule.
Since we don't live in a Muslim country (where censorship, intimidation and brute force are shamelessly employed to protect Islam from logical deconstruction), we are still free to openly exercise our right to debate the merits of the Islamic value system against Western Liberalism.

Are men really superior to women as the Qur'an says? Are women intellectually inferior as Muhammad taught? Does propagating material (the Qur'an) that openly curses people of other religions amidst random calls to violence really improve the health of our societies? Is it right to keep women as sex slaves, merely because the Qur'an explicitly allows it in multiple places? Should atheists and homosexuals have to choose between the noose and an outward profession of faith in Allah?

Yes, there are Muslims who take issue with these aspects of Islamic theology, but it doesn't change what Islam is. Don't confuse the ideology with the individual. Don't draw conclusions about Islam based on the Muslims that you know, be they terrorists or humanitarians. Islam must be understood on the basis of what it is, as presented by the Qur'an the Hadith and Sira (biography of Muhammad).

By the same token, don't draw conclusions about the Muslims in your life based on the true nature of Islam. Like any other group, not all Muslims think alike.
If our years of dialogue with literally hundreds have taught us anything, it is that most Muslims (even devout ones) have only a superficial understanding of their religion. Most never made the choice to be Muslim, so (as with all religion) there are widely varying degrees of seriousness with which they may take their faith.
The Muslims that you know are not terrorists. More than likely their interests in life are similar to yours and they have the same ambitions for their children. They should neither be shunned, mistreated nor disrespected merely because of their religion. Their property should not be abused, and neither should copies of their sacred book be vandalized.
Pre-judging an individual by their group identity (or presumed group identity) is not only unethical, it is blatantly irrational, since group identity reveals nothing about them. Every individual should be judged only on the basis of their own words and deeds.
Don't judge Islam by the Muslims that you know, and don't judge the Muslims that you know by Islam.

TheReligionofPeace.com

Back