Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,610
^I hope Indian people better understand what Islam got store for you!When they are a majority in India ,we cannot have the freedom what we are enjoying now.--When in Germany during Nazi's ruling ,nobody tried to write or speak boldly against Narzism.but now just you google and see! there are billions of anti-nazi literature.Similarly ,when we faces the real Cult which is a billion plus strong who believe and follow koran ,people are afraid for their lives to have anti-islam cult propaganda spread.People like zaakir naik can be answered for their 100% Addiction of koran.I can give you a example :If I believe into something I am into say some cult ,it is Verrrrrry difficult to get out of these.most famous of these is the suicide cult we can found on internet.I sincerely pray ,give the power to muslims to leave Islam and be atheist or any member of any real peaceful religion.Religion must not be the first priority.If hindus thought like that ,then no moslems will be alive here in India.

this is the east dude. here, everything is about religion. religions of the east are totally different from abrahamic religions. that is what we thought until now. just look at the malegaon incident. it's a beast in the making. the govt. didn't do sh1t to stop islamic terrorism. result is now we have hindu terrorism in now hands. it's an eye for an eye world out there. the day a major recession hit's and when large portions of hindu youths around india go unemployed then you'll get a taste of what hindu terrorism really is.

^you dont understand dear ! Hinduism is a way of Life! unlike organized religions like abrahamic religions.Hindu terrorism?I am a Syrian Catholic Christian(google for it!) from kerala and still I am feeling - Hindu terrorism is actually Hindus protecting their(our) nation.Only Islamofascists got their priority with religion.no catholic is feeling like they are living in kaafir land.why?why only musalman want to spread the hate?Narendra Modi as a PM will solve the problem for sometime.:whistle:

USA attacked Afghanistan...it attacked Iraq...Why the hell it doesn't attack Focking land called Pakistan. We the Indians have suffered hell a lot because of these suckers. I guess we need someone like Modi as PM who orders Indian Armed Forces to attack Pakistan and fock them like whores. :@

After treating patients with Jadu ki zappi in part 1, and doing Gandhigiri on-air in part 2, the script of part 3 of Munnabhai series has changed. And its not in reel world, but in real world. In reel world Munnabhai was planning to reach America, but he changed his mind and instead planned now to reach Indian Parliament. Sanjay Datt aka Munnabhai is contesting Lok Sabha elections from Lucknow, seat held by former PM Vajpayee, through ticket from SP (Sanjay Dutt all set for political debut on SP ticket).
Another superstar (from Bhojpuri movies) Manoj Tiwari is also given ticket from Gorakhpur.
BTW Amar Singh is interesting character, Amitabh treated him father and Sanjay Dutt treats him elder brother
SP general secretary Amar Singh, speaking to mediapersons on Thursday, said that if Dutt was disallowed from contesting the elections because of the criminal cases against him, the party would move the Election Commission or the Supreme Court.
\"Dutt told me you are like my elder brother. He said he would do anything I ask him to though he said he was not a political person,\" said the SP general secretary.

So would Sanjubaba make it to Parliament, or just a end his minor stint in politics with the high profile elections?

heh. i thought the third movie was munna bhai chale amereeka. they even have a movie trailer for the movie that was showcased long time back just after the second movie was released. as for sanjay dutt in politics. makes no sense. he is still a hot property when it comes to movies. i think sunny deol and bobby deol should try for politics. they dont have movies to act in.

Back