Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,656
  • Views Views 201,611
Guyz, may be we lost one upcoming hindu. But its gud, Hinduism won't tolerate guyz like jackson who change religions very often just to pay- off loans or to earn benefits; I cant understand why muslims r keep quite and not raising their voices against michael aka Mikaeel?

Islam doesnt allow child sex, isnt it?
He's social misfit not suitable in any religion on the earth!

This cud be more related to publicity of the religion.

Delete..But why? Plz Clarify !

i can't believe MJ embraced a religion that advocates chopping off people's heads as punishment. then there's hiding there womens in black bee hive suits not to mention cutting off her clitoris so that she doesn't feel sexual excitement.they go a step further and call it peaceful and naming there channels "peace tv" and the brain washing keeps goes on and on and on... i can tolerate any religion there is in the world but not islam. can't let them allow to force our women walk around the streets in burkha like J&K. islam needs to be treated as communism and outlawed from society.

i doubt islam says that, its just totally misinterpreted.

Islam doesnt allow child sex, isnt it?
He's social misfit not suitable in any religion on the earth!

Says who? well founder of Islam Muhammad married his fav wife (He had N number of wives plus sex slaves) at the age of 6 and consumed (READ HAD SEX) with her when she was just 9 year old kid!(Prophet was 53 then:frown:) There is a medical term used for ppl so have something for kids...I don't wanna start some f******* religious arguments here.:P

And everyone knows why jacko converted :S

Back