• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,362
Status
Not open for further replies.

rishabhsethi

ISP
airnet
:thumb: new movies on showcase Chal Challa Chal at rs 25:dance: and FASHION at rs 50 lowest price in dth. Will premier on this friday onwards souce plz check guide and on showcase promo channel

now a days dth are providing new movies at ppv...fashion is a good movie...while chala chal is a low class movie of gracy singh....good that fashion is coming..hope they ll continue to show new movies at nominal prices...Tata Sky rox..:thumb:

so stupid of Tata Sky
u can watch the premiere of fashion free of cost on 15 march on utv movies
oh!!! i didnt knw that...i have original dvd of fashion too...

It all depends.... You want to buy a DVD for Rs49/- and keep it forever just seeing it once, or watch it on Showcase in your comfortable time without any ad and still pay Rs50/- or wait for UTVMOVIES with atleast ad every 10 mins, you end up getting 20-25 breaks. Do choose what is best for yourself. I have seen that movie in Multiplex paying Rs/-200 with one 10 mins break so i may not watch again. Preferences do change from person to person.

Fashion..I would sit and watch it on UTV movies instead of watching it on showcase.. I have never heard of the other movie name yet ..

There are 11 showcase movies are free for me but surely i will not be interested to subscribe Fashion Movie from Showcase as that movie is telecasted in UTV Movies on 15th March................i will record that stuff and view it later as per my convinicence.........:thumb:Can some one tell me whether any good new english movie is shown in showcase.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back