chal challa chal at rs 25and fashion at rs50 on showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter rishabhsethi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,362
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 11 showcase movies are free for me but surely i will not be interested to subscribe Fashion Movie from Showcase as that movie is telecasted in UTV Movies on 15th March................i will record that stuff and view it later as per my convinicence.........:thumb:
Can some one tell me whether any good new english movie is shown in showcase.......
no no good movie are there...right now charlie and the chocolate factor n speed racer are there...

Almost all the show case movies are bad. I dont like them.

no no good movie are there...right now charlie and the chocolate factor n speed racer are there...
I have watched Chocolate factory and Speed racer some time in TV channels.........

Can some one tell me whether any good new english movie is shown in showcase.......
if u have an TS connection u will come to know wat movie they going to telecast .One more time i have to say it NO COMMENTS SIMPLY WASTE:frown:

I have watched Chocolate factory and Speed racer some time in TV channels.........

If u have Tata Sky, you should be knowing... :|

If u have Tata Sky, you should be knowing... :|

Your reply is disgraceful. You first provoked Aswin49, then Srinith and now Oswal. Admin should first taken action against you. Almost all the posts of you in the past few days are like this.

Speed racer is supposed to be good movie, i think.. neway i think i'll watch fashion .. had missed it when it was out and at 50 Rs. sounds great!!:dance:

Your reply is disgraceful. You first provoked Aswin49, then Srinith and now Oswal. Admin should first taken action against you. Almost all the posts of you in the past few days are like this.

Lol... me provoking ? ha ha... Is this post provoking the so called Oswal ? tell me frankly.. I said if he has TS, he should be knowing it... anything wrong in what I said ? you know one thing.. OSWAL created a thread titled "Help needed" and in that he asked he needed help from the TS Executives present in this forum.. what can you say to that...you will support anyone who blame , curse TS.. It is True.. you are not a fair member here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back