chal challa chal at rs 25and fashion at rs50 on showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter rishabhsethi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,362
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... me provoking ? ha ha... Is this post provoking the so called Oswal ? tell me frankly.. I said if he has TS, he should be knowing it... anything wrong in what I said ? you know one thing.. OSWAL created a thread titled "Help needed" and in that he asked he needed help from the TS Executives present in this forum.. what can you say to that...you will support anyone who blame , curse TS.. It is True.. you are not a fair member here...

Are you telling no TS executives here? Are they just TS dealers? I don't believe this. I still tell that you first provoked Mr. Aswin, then Mr.Srinithultimate. What is the problem for you to hate people who curse/talk truth about ts? It is none of your business if you are just a TS customer. They curse only ts and not you.

But you curse them.

Lol... me provoking ? ha ha... Is this post provoking the so called Oswal ? tell me frankly.. I said if he has TS, he should be knowing it... anything wrong in what I said ? you know one thing.. OSWAL created a thread titled "Help needed" and in that he asked he needed help from the TS Executives present in this forum.. what can you say to that...you will support anyone who blame , curse TS.. It is True.. you are not a fair member here...
u dont have any rights to comment on any members here i dont like their (TS) service so i have rights to convey my msg through this forum so use appropriate words:frown:

u dont have any rights to comment on any members here i dont like their (TS) service so i have rights to convey my msg through this forum so use appropriate words:frown:

You are correct. He is against people who accuse TS. Fought with me even in another section when I was telling 'all DTH'. He got angry because 'all' means it will also include TS! Even TS CEO won't get angry for these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back