Channels wanted on Zee Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 11,677
Even Dish TV knows that a customer that they have got once will not leave them that easily. I would not spend another 2.5k to get a new connection from Tata Sky! And I'm sure that I'm not the only one to think like this. And Dish TV is taking advantage of that. And they will continue to take advantage till the time government brings in some strict rules for these DTH providers. But the govt thinks that they are new players and implementing strict policies will not help them grow. So the point is - Customer is NOT the king in this market. The seller is this king and our king is really cruel ;)

hi

They will never introduce these channels on the dishtv because they are making profit by the subscription by paying more and introduce less channels . they are making bakra for the customer.

As u have mentioned that the channel broadcaster is ready to provide the channel on the DISH TV but the dishtv provider are rejecting the offer.

One more thing Tata Sky is very quick in introducing the channel one of the main reason is that they have the investment of worlds best broadcaster SKY them

Did u know that neo sports and neo sports +are already introduce way back on tatasky still these dishtv people are thinking to introduce..

what a big deal of b4u music and issvi some channel they have already aired off indiavison, headlines today,tv9,they are removing one channel and intoducing the one for replacement

These channels are urgently wanted on Zee Dish TV DTH or we should think of serious action against DishTV. I have given contact details also.

1) NDTV Imgine 022-67733999, 1800117766, [email protected]

2) NDTV GOOD TIMES 022-24982026, 022-24900190

3) UTV Bindass 022-24905353, 011-4603 0100, 044-24363769, [email protected]

4) UTV Bindass Movies

5) UTV World Movies 0120-4695353, [email protected]

6) UTV Hindi Movies

7) 9X
8) Neo Sports
9) Neo Sports Plus

10) Sahara Firangi

Does anybody know the specific reason, why these channels r absent?
Bcoz DishTV has enough TPs, including 1 newly added. Also broadcaster told that they r ready to offer these channels to DishTV at the same rate as Tata Sky. Then what is the problem?
I can't understand why DishTV is so lazy, even after facing such a tough competition ?

every day one or the other channel is launching will it be possible to have all the channels on one platform, and also if these channels were added on dishtv it will increase your subscription charges , are we ready to pay more as none of these channels were FTA all are paid channel. and also how many of us will be willing to take these channels on extra cost.

hi dude, out of these 10 channels 3 channels are on the upcomming list of dishtvthat is 9x,bindass and NDTV imagine. just be patient it will be added and also at a better price not as Tata Sky 500 permonth

hi dude,

out of these 10 channels 3 channels are on the upcomming list of dishtv
that is 9x,bindass and NDTV imagine.

just be patient it will be added and also at a better price not as Tata Sky 500 permonth
Who told u ?????????? Provide the source.

1) NDTV Imgine 022-67733999, 1800117766, [email protected]

2) NDTV GOOD TIMES 022-24982026, 022-24900190

3) UTV Bindass 022-24905353, 011-4603 0100, 044-24363769, [email protected]

4) UTV Bindass Movies

5) UTV World Movies 0120-4695353, [email protected]

6) UTV Hindi Movies

7) 9X
8) Neo Sports
9) Neo Sports Plus

10) Sahara Firangi

[/quote]
None of these channel is added.

Mr dishtv1 do u have any better idea's to introduce this channel on dishtv....
i think any one does have ! Accept call cc or change the service or persist with the service and wait till these channel comes..
if we change the service what to do with that STB its of not use and if we sell it will go for around 600 RS or less not more than that..

we are getting all the basic channel just they have to add neo sports then it will be complete basic package

Back