Cheapest Airtel plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter r_shri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 9,045

r_shri

ISP
(Tata 360 & night unltd) + (Airtel 499 value plus)
Hi,I am currently on Airtel's Home 999 plus broadband plan. I am now getting a second broadband connection from a different ISP. I want to keep my existing Airtel connection as backup. I therefore want to switch to cheapest possible plan of Airtel. Please suggest the plan I should switch to. I am in Delhi region.BTW, I looked up tariffs on Airtel website. Looks like Rs 499 plan is cheapest. Is there anything cheaper available?Waiting for your replies!

499 looks like the cheapest

Wat ISP r u planning 2 switch to? And Wat plan, if u dont mind sharing....
ISP - Tata Indicom
Plan - QuickPower 360 + night unlimited

Tata is notorious for being unreliable and having long and frequent downtimes. Therefore want to keep existing Airtel connection as backup.

ISP - Tata Indicom
Plan - QuickPower 360 + night unlimited

Tata is notorious for being unreliable and having long and frequent downtimes. Therefore want to keep existing Airtel connection as backup.

Well...I agree that Airtel isnt the greatest...but its better than TATA for sure...then y go the other way? but if u wanna keep airtel as backup...then 499 is the cheapest option available maite !!! :)

yes there was Rs 250 plan they must have discontinued it.

I think its still there wid 500MB download limit a month, call the customer care for more info:)

In Chennai .. we have 256UL Plan for Rs. 750.00 with free modem. You can get the wifi modem, but you will have to give a deposit for that I beleive but no rental.

Back