Cheapest Airtel plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter r_shri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 9,045
@ frnds the modem charge are not applicable for the UL plans and now a days most of the plan dont have a modem rent rather the cheapest plan i.e 499 includes a modem rent of rs.50/month @r_shri i highly recommend tat u keep TATA as a back-up coz TATA would have downtimes more than 15-days a month:wall: i dont praise AIRTEL but it has no downtime at all :yahoo:

@ frnds
the modem charge are not applicable for the UL plans and now a days most of the plan dont have a modem rent rather the cheapest plan i.e 499 includes a modem rent of rs.50/month
@r_shri
i highly recommend tat u keep TATA as a back-up coz TATA would have downtimes more than 15-days a month:wall: i dont praise AIRTEL but it has no downtime at all :yahoo:

Totally agree with Srini....:)

u can contact me on 9987249440

What say 1499/pm ??
:)

What say 1499/pm ??
:)
no mac he msgd tat v can get 30 channels and i cant understand wat he is trying to say so only askd him to send a detailed post or a private msg for me:P

In rarest of rare cases airtel has downtime of only 4 hours,means within 04 hours your problem will be sorted out

In rarest of rare cases airtel has downtime of only 4 hours,means within 04 hours your problem will be sorted out
but nobody has asked u about downtime:mad: everybody knows AIRTEL has no downtime at all :thumbsup:tell me the exact detail for wat u advertise:Pi am eager to know it:)

many of my friends are fond of having AIRTEL connection but they cant have it coz AIRTEL cant.So be HAPPY to be an customer and ENJOY EVERY MOMENT WITH AIRTEL:yahoo:

Back