CHECK dis post.........a problem to many 849 nu users........reboot script for modem....

• Thread starter Thread starter Predator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,908
I tried this script in both tst10 n also in imraan broadband.............wen i started reboot.bat with the above mentioned script.......it gets stuckat waiting for login.....I have placed the files in c:/ Reboot

you may need to modify the code a bit.. please post screenshot of the window where you are getting stuck and of the code you are currently using..

ok dude........i tried another script.......

192.168.1.1 23
WAIT "login"
SEND "root\m"
WAIT "Password"
SEND "admin\m"
WAIT "#"
SEND "reboot\m"
WAIT "#"

My router user id is admin.......bt wen i enter root as user id in telnet den only it goes ahead.......why is it lyk dis?

so nw wen i tried d mentioned script....nw it gets stuck at waiting for #

Here is the screenshot of my prob dude.......

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturevy7.jpg

I tried dis script......

192.168.1.1 23
WAIT "login"
SEND "root\m"
WAIT "Password"
SEND "admin\m"
WAIT ">"
SEND "reboot\m"
WAIT "cli>"

bt nw its giving dis error.....

BusyBox on localhost login: root
"root
"Password: admin
"
DSL Modem CLI
Copyright (c) 2004 Texas Instruments, Inc.
cli> reboot
reboot
^

% Insufficient privilege. Requires privilege of 2 or higher. at caret.

cli>

I tried wid administrative previlages also......nthing wrks,...:(

ok..forget the telnet scripting tool for the time being.. do it manually.. go to command prompt type telnet . then type open 192.168.1.1 .. then do it manuallly.. if the reboot command doesnt work.. type ? .. it would give the list of available commands. which username and password are you using to login to your router?

i am able to boot modem manually......by the following commands.....

i have attached screenshot.......

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturemw3.jpg

Bt d password i use to login my router is admin........bt this manual rebooting only works when i put my user id of modem as "root"......

Why is it lyk tat?:o

now do the same thing using the telnet script!!it has to work cause all that the telnet script would do is automatically type in instead of you typing in...

ya i did lyk dis.....bt it gets stuck at "waiting for line"............Can u suggest sum script tat wud wrk???

Back