CHECK dis post.........a problem to many 849 nu users........reboot script for modem....

• Thread starter Thread starter Predator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,908
well thats the best part of this.. there is no ready made script.. you got to make it yourself.. if you are getting stuck at the same line like you mentioned earlier try this script

192.168.1.1 23
WAIT "login"
SEND "root\m"
WAIT "Password"
SEND "admin\m"
WAIT "cli>"
SEND "reboot\m"

Post a screenshot of the telnet scripting tool window incase you get stuck

nt working man .....wen i tried wid the above script the cmd windows disappears n nothing happens.....:confused:

I am using pppoe with the telnet automated router restart scriptcheck my thread for some solutions by certain members of this forum

none of d script is working......i tried many scripts.........:wall:can any1 post exact script for mtnl mt882 modem......for vista?I wud be very grateful..........

@predator wait .. are you sure it didnt work?? normally if the window goes off that means it successfully completed what it was supposed to do.. run the script again.. note the modem's Lights the power light,the adsl light etc.. im pretty confident it would have rebooted..

Pedator working out the correct script w/o physical access to the modem will take some time as it becomes a hit and trial method..try this script and post the results192.168.1.1 23WAIT "login"SEND "root\m"WAIT "Password"SEND "admin\m"WAIT ">"SEND "shell"WAIT "#"SEND "reboot\m"

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stuckhu4.jpg

check D-Link^^^^^^^^^^^^

superprash2003....i confirmed whether d modem was rebooting.......the lights of modem wer still der......n also at the usage site of mtnl.....there wer no changes,......

Ok...dude......nw its almost done......the cmd window goes after doing some actions.......n i get the same message tat i get while manually rebooting modem in the output.txt.............Bt the problem is ....modem is not rebooting..............bt wen i do it manually it reboots.............:wall:

add this at the end of the scriptWAIT "#"It should reboot now..flip side is that u will have to close the TST window manually

Back