hahaha, they have also hired that fat kid who used to come in movies and host the disney show.

what are they trying to do? turn it into a full fledged comedy show?
Isnt it already?

yeah looks like that. i just saw the first part where he is annoyed that people are loyal to pradyuman and how he wants to break the friendship between daya and the other guy. almost felt like a villain. :\ should watch more perhaps.

2nd part concluded half an hour back and in the end ACP Pradyuman says, he will never come back to CID :D

Will be uploaded soon you YouTube Channel.

So far its been a comedic crime show, one of the very few, if at all any other, in the world. The thing is, it started as as crime thriller, but it evolved based on audience taste, and people started seeing it more for its comedic sense of behaviour of the crime solvers and hence the image has now stuck.

Some reports suggest he is there while ACP Pradyuman takes a break and is back

And I heard that After Sachin and Ratan Tata retirement, ACP Pradyuman too looking for retirement . heh.

in the end ACP Pradyuman says, he will never come back to CID :D

Never say never again ;)

Isnt it already?

well it is a very comic show right. but on paper it is a crime thriller. the new choice of primary actor confirms that they have just giving up on the serious part!

Never say never again ;)

right. he might be back just like schumacher.

this might very well be a strategy of the channel or the makers of the show for some viral marketing.

A part of me died today. How will I watch re-runs of CID all day long without the original ACP. :sad:

Back