Yeah. Whenever i have nothing else to watch, i have CID always. Its a good time pass stuff everytime. And the other thriller....Adaalat too is a good watch quite a few times.

Both Adalat & CID have a common trait which I sort of feel they must change or play around. In CID, invariably we have the criminal being hit hard & confesses the crime on the chair in CID Chambers, whereas in CID the original killer is cornered & confesses the crime on the stand. It feels very redundant sometimes.

Yeah. Whenever i have nothing else to watch, i have CID always. Its a good time pass stuff everytime. And the other thriller....Adaalat too is a good watch quite a few times.

I used to prefer watching Crime Patrol and Savdhaan India. They are not entertaining but enlighten us with real facts.

I too have almost stopped watching CID and find Adaalat more interesting.

Adalat is like till last 5 minutes you will keep guessing the culprit out of 4 characters and in last 5 minutes KD proves the 5th one as culprit :p . But I like it

I find Crime Patrol the best amongst CID, Adaalat and Savdhan India ...

I find Savdhan Indian better because they show how common man fights for truth and good things whereas in Crime Patrol, it everything about some crime.

Naya ACP... LOL.. ISHQ movie ka totla.. Jab bhi usey dekhta hu mujhe wo wahi lagta hai.. Seriously.Taale tutte Bata thoon titne tiya! :D

Back