CNN IBN wants to hear from you

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 11,306
let's jam his inbox :D

These new channels r sellout to corporate and politicans. Wondered what stopped them to show "Amar singh ki amar kahani" despite having the tapes, they didn't even waited for 2 mins before airing salman khan tape (which turned out to be forged) . Reason they give is legal advice from lawyer (or a backend deal ;) ). A totally pathetic media. No use of telling them anything.

Why dont these DSL providers get it? Their customer support sucks, their websites suck, their DSL connectivity sucks and yeah, last but not the least the speed sucks. Believing that 256 Kbps is broadband is akin to believing that the bullock cart is the fastest mode of travel.

Check out my blog on the horror stories I faced with BSNL and Tata VSNL.

VSNL thinks that Dial-up is value-add. Yeah sure...
http://ypjain-notesontech.blogspot.com/200...or-dial-up.html

BSNL thinks that DSL == Phone.
http://ypjain-notesontech.blogspot.com/200...pport-woes.html

If I need a speed upgrade, these guys want me to printout the application, fill it up in ink and goto their office to drop it off. Why cant it be done online? I can trade stocks and buy airline tickets online, but to upgrade my DSL speed I need to go and knock on a door somewhere. Eeesh.

Anand, the problem is of the mindset. They have rotten brains and frankly speaking there is no "competition". Let one of these buggers start with a "price war"...and we might see something better. But Internet access is elitist and being "elite" we must be penalised..This is the predominant thinking of the Government. As for the other argument on media airing the tapes, I believe that it's about demand and supply. We are an intelligent minorty guys. Much of the news channels are directed towards the "K serials" watching group...They form the majority. I hate media. Still, we need to work on hope. Let's get together and make it happen guys. We got our chance and lets not loose it. I cant vouch that our problems would be solved overnight but then there is no harm in trying to enforce some degree of accountability in these assholes.

Well I sent that dude an email, will he reply or what. Just wondering. If it's going to air on CNN IBN, timings ;)? Will he let us know.

I have a request for everyone. Lets all gather good links of broadband packages all around the world and lets post those links over here and send it to him in an email as well. This will add a punch to our "bitching". Real world facts and figures make a bigger impact than all our whining and cribbing put together! :)

Back