Coming next - a Shocker from Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter amatan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,189

amatan

ISP
-
I just came to know that Sun channels may be blocked out of Tata Sky from tomorrow and if it is true then we all are in for a big shock.

What rubbish! There will be riots if this is true. Disclose the source of the information.

I will straightaway cancell my SUBSCRIPTION AND SAY A BIG tata to TATAhope u r trying to test people with this !!!

I just came to know that Sun channels may be blocked out of Tata Sky from tomorrow and if it is true then we all are in for a big shock.

Hope, it wont........ but you never know.. there is still a war going on regarding the packages and channels..

Please confirm this news first and then comment.I think the one who has posted this thread is from Dish Tv.

this is shock r comedy:rofl:

Removal of sun channels is highly unlikely. Only after all the loose ends were tied up, Tata Sky released new package schemes. Both sun and tatasky gave an assurance to trai that all the issues are resolved and they have agreed on the terms.This was not the case with zee when some zee channels were dropped by tatasky; it had a dispute pending and the hearing was in progress. Old story.But sun is a nasty customer, and one has to be careful.Any new news about sun launch?

Back