coming soon zee sports and zee talkies on tatasky

ISP
reliance
I called cc of Tata Sky and asked whether any new channels going to be added or not then they said negotiation are going on soon zee sports and zee talkies are going to be available on tatasky but zee sports will be a part of sports gold pack and zee talkies will be a part of Lifestyle gold pack. one more thing they telecasted the signal of zee sports on channel no.215 over zee trendz yesterday as icl final was being telecasted on zee sports.

Good News for Zee Sports fans....

Its not TS who telecasted it..It was zee themselves as the WI SL match was meant to be telecast on Ten sports..By having done this Zee has proved that Zee sports has never had the reach to all subscribers around India..

This news will be useful for Mr.Vivek Sharma

Very Very Correct friend
i will be happiest person on this earth if this news is indeed correct.

If it come to Tata Sky than i will be saved of rs 3000/ as i will not move to big tv

Zee Turner bundles Ten [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Sports[/COLOR][/COLOR] with Zee Sports for Rs 26

MUMBAI: Zee Turner has clubbed Ten Sports and Zee Sports to create a sports bouquet and priced it at Rs 26.7 per month.
As reported first in Indiantelevision.com, Zee bagged the three-year rights to distribute Ten Sports from 1 April. This followed the end of [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Sony's[/COLOR][/COLOR] three-year distribution deal with Ten Sports. Zee Turner Ltd, a joint venture of Zee group-Turner International, has projected its subscriber base to increase to over five million and the total business to grow by over 25 per cent following the addition of Ten Sports. The sports channel has a wide variety of sports including 53 days of international cricket in 2008, WWE, football, and other sports.
Said Zee Turner executive vice president Dinesh Jain, "Zee Turner endeavours to provide the widest choice to consumers. The addition of Ten Sports in our bouquet will give our customers a wide variety of sports to choose from, in addition to channels in other genres."

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Zee Turner bundles Ten Sports with Zee Sports for Rs 26

Since now tensports is clubbed with Zee sports. I think either TS will provide both the channels or both channels might be removed but my personal feelings is that very soon we might get zee sports.

Very Very Correct friend
i will be happiest person on this earth if this news is indeed correct.

If it come to Tata Sky than i will be saved of rs 3000/ as i will not move to big tv

Being happiest person just because you save rs.3000? Don't belive until you see whether it is coming or not.

Back