coming soon zee sports and zee talkies on tatasky

can you guys stop this amatan nonsense?

ya guys stop this amatan nonsense. Amatan was some stupid and brainless guy who got wht he deserved. I hope no one is offended here. Cos no one is amatam here :)

I dont know about Zee sports, but about Zee Talkies the news seems to be incorrect. This is the reply I got from Tata Sky people...(Here Zee Marathi Channel means Zee Talkies, we know that Zee Marathi is already there on Tata Sky)

Dear Mr. Ingle,

This is with reference to your query posted on our website, enquiring about the availability of the Zee Marathi channel.

We would like to inform you that presently this channel is not included in our packages. However, should we include this channel anytime in the future on our platform the same will be informed to you through an alert and this information will also be updated on our website DTH – Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH service by Tata Sky

We appreciate your effort in taking time to write to us.

In the meantime, for any further assistance, please feel free to call us on the Tata Sky helpline

From MTNL/BSNL : 1860 4256633 (local charges apply)
From West : 020 66006633
From East/South : 040 66006633
From North : 0172 6600663

Or write to us at [email protected]

Thank you for your valuable association with us. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards,

Sudipta
Tata Sky Customer Care

ya guys stop this amatan nonsense. Amatan was some stupid and brainless guy who got wht he deserved. I hope no one is offended here. Cos no one is amatam here :)

You seem to be a new guy. Just 2 posts but commenting on a member who was before you :confused: Anyway you trying a new technique Mr.Amatan. Nice idea but still........

but i guess new avatar of amatan as sir amatan has also been short lived and he has been baned agsin

He is again back with another ID I guess. No prizes for guessing.

Back