D-Link DSL-502T Firmware Glitch

• Thread starter Thread starter agnivo007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 23,513
DUDE!!! You ARE retarded. I used to get a 3Mbit line in the Netherlands for just $50 Then, after I came here, I started using Iqara and bought a Motorola cable modem off ebay and uncapped it using a glitch in the firmware. THAT's where I used to get 10Mbps or 1MBps. I've downloaded 50 MB in 1 minute. That's some odd 800KBps. Don't air you're ignorance :) You know, at least I said something positive in my post. You've just started an argument.

FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!

actually yes the cable modems can be uncapped quite easilt specially the motorola powersurf series . D-Link ADSL modems(yup, not evn a single modem) firmware as of know has been hacked.Even when i uncapped my cable modem i got 4Mbps line :D

Originally posted by Death@Dec 20 2005, 02:38 AM
DUDE!!! You ARE retarded. I used to get a 3Mbit line in the Netherlands for just $50 Then, after I came here, I started using Iqara and bought a Motorola cable modem off ebay and uncapped it using a glitch in the firmware. THAT's where I used to get 10Mbps or 1MBps. I've downloaded 50 MB in 1 minute. That's some odd 800KBps. Don't air you're ignorance :) You know, at least I said something positive in my post. You've just started an argument.
[snapback]36444[/snapback]
[/quote]
Very well, you used the "glitch" in the modem and you got a 10Mbps connection, instantly. Can you post a screenshot to prove that? I mean if it was a simple matter of hacking the firmware to get a 10Mbps connection, then I would be at it in no time....

Speeds are set on the server side lest you are able to change that you will keep getting the assigned speed.

St0le (proudly) : Yeah!.......... What he said!

I don't need to prove shit to no one, but I'll entertain you. Here's 3 shots. There's one of flashget, bitcomet and netlimiter - only flashget shows a good speed because of the server. I've downloaded from microsoft at more than 1MBps. The windows update was around 40 MB and it got done in around 30 seconds. But this happened only once. Normally, I would get 800 from sites as you can see in the flashget shot suprisingly even if I used multiple connections. OH and yeah, I used to download only between 12am to 8-10am depending how much of a risk I was willing to take for the download. If I hadn't, the download and upload data would have been much more.

can u elaborate on that glitch? death?when does it happen ? can it be manually done?

Back