dd direct on dish tv st top box???

• Thread starter Thread starter abc7887
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 24,463

abc7887

ISP
mtnl
is it posible to hav dd direct plus on dishtv set top box????if yes how???and how much will i hav to spend for it????

DISHTV provides DD Direct+ channels FREE of cost along with their package.

hello friends .. my dish tv subscription came to its end , all the programmes including the dd fta channels are stopped and only instructed me continously to contact cc but i dont want to recharge it .. now my request is ... is any body converted the dish tv stb zenega model cd-1004s... to view dd dth fta channels with min amount .. i am in chennai .. if yes pls help ..

hello friends .. my dish tv subscription came to its end ,
all the programmes including the dd fta channels are stopped and only instructed me continously to contact cc but i dont want to recharge it ..
now my request is ... is any body converted the dish tv stb zenega model cd-1004s... to view dd dth fta channels with min amount ..
i am in chennai .. if yes pls help ..

Hi, If you load the old verson software, you can watch FTA DDD+, please contact your Local Dishtv supplier, they will do it unofficially at reasonable charge (Rs300/-).
i was also got the same problem, i did as above, i am watchinh FTA now.

thanx friends .... for ur valuable replies .....

i will try in chennai ritchi street

No, you can't use Dish TV STB to view FTA channels. Better buy one FTA STB (around Rs. 500) to view channels from DD+
ok .. which one brand and model is best ..
for now and future use with dish tv antenna ........

I also trying for the same my subscription also expired and can you explain what is FTA STB ... i have only zenega....

I also trying for the same my subscription also expired and can you explain what is FTA STB ... i have only zenega....

FTA --- FREE TO AIR ...signals from dd dth .. is received by FTA STB

Beetel and Coship are the only branded fta receivers available in Richie street. Rest all are chinese made cheap ones.

you can use by changing some s/w or H/w modifications. my cousin is receving dd direct plus by making s/w changes. u should not try to access NSS satelite

Back