DDD+ has got BRIGHT future

jiteshdelhi

ISP
mtnl
I feel DDD+ (FREE DTH) has got a bright future unlike other private DTH operaters because the public broadcaster's is free DTH platform.

DDD+ able to cater minimum requirement to large mass.

Many peaople do not want to spend Rs 200 pm for entertainment. Remember when CAS implemented in selected areas many people prefered to pay only mininmum amount Rs100 appx for receiving nearabout 50-60 FTA channels. As a result many news channels became FTA channels.

So DDD+ has got a bright future among the stringent competitio between DTH operators.

Even DDD+ is already thinking seriously to increase channels to 100. They can do by adopting MPEG4 technology. The picture and sound quality is superior in DDD+ as they beleive in quality rather than quantity.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I too (also my father) do not want to spend every month on wasting time. That's why we are stuck with DDD+. Even if all Tamil channels are removed, we would rather watch Malayalam channels than buy something like SUN Direct. Anyway, there's IsaiTamil for my mother to watch her only fav serial, Arasi.

I too (also my father) do not want to spend every month on wasting time. That's why we are stuck with DDD+. Even if all Tamil channels are removed, we would rather watch Malayalam channels than buy something like SUN Direct. Anyway, there's IsaiTamil for my mother to watch her only fav serial, Arasi.

Arasi comes only on Sun tv. Then how did you get it on Isai Tamil? What is that Isai Tamil first of all?

By Isai Tamil, I mean isaitamil.net, I know, it's a sort of illegal (but I don't know).

DD Direct + has a great future in DTH services in India as it could reach to maximum customers through it's own infrastructure !

Can you just say whether isaitamil is a website or a TV channel which is available on DD Direct+.

Sorry forgot to mention it, it's a website.

Sorry forgot to mention it, it's a website.

But in South India Sun Direct is booming.

But in South India Sun Direct is booming.

Yes I agree.
But I'm too frugal to get one for me.

Back