Difference between bsnl broadband Home UL 750 and Home UL 750 Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter Bluecafe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 23,787

Bluecafe

ISP
Bsnl 500
I could not understand what is the difference between Home Unlimited 750 and Home Unlimited 750 Plus. anyone please clear it?Fixed Monthly Charges for Telephone (Rs) : As per Existing Plan for Unlimitedand for Unlimited+: NIL:huh:I already have 500C+ plan..and now i gonna to change it to unlimited..last 3 month i had to pay almost 6K :(...my dad will kill me if next month i have to pay like this...I want to pay only 750+12% tax=..so which is suitable for me?

well if you use the telephone regularly , you wont get any FREE calls , it depends on your telephones usage as well..

+ plans do not have free calls. ie, I have UL 750. I pay Rs. 750 + tax for Broadband and normal rent for telephone. For this rent, I can use free calls. But if I choose UL 750 + or UL 1350 +, I need not pay telephone bill. Only Rs. 750/1350 +tax. But there will be no free calls. If I call from Landline, I need to pay extra. Hope this helped.

I already have 500C+ plan..and now i gonna to change it to unlimited..last 3 month i had to pay almost 6K .

Check your BB usage details at
http://bbservice.bsnl.in
for this month. ( 14digit portalID + PW)
See Chargeable data minus 1.5 GB is charged at @80 paise /MB.
probably you have exceed limit during day time .

The amount of Rs 2000 ( average per month)
is clearly split into different
items and Phone charges and BB charges are shown
separately.
If phone usage is common, how can you be blamed, if you had taken care to limit BB bill to
Rs 600+modem rent ( if any ) + 10.3 taxes each month.

By changing to Home 750, the speed is reduced to Upto 256 Kbps.
Per hour approx 100 MB each Day H24 max 2 GB approx.

In Home 500 plans NU FREE say 0600AM - 0800AM say approx 2 GB.

Hy I want too difference between BB Home UL 750 BB Home Combo UL 750 what is difference between these two plans when speed and charge are same

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I a customer of bsnl broadband and I have BB Home UL 499 plan , but I have charged about 604 rs. when I have not call from phone. I understand that 499+ TAX(10.3) = 550.397rs. but how I have charged 605 rs

in combo plan u don't need to pay the monthly rental .. so if you are not using telephone for call go for combo plan or 750+ .. where u need to pay 750+tax and no free calland in normal plan its 750+telephone monthly rental+tax .. but here u get free call which you plan normally offer ...

For UL 750, you need to pay Rs. 750 ( Broadband Charges ) + Rs. 180 (Telephone rent) + taxFor UL 750 Combo you need to pay Rs. 750 ( Broadband Charges ) + tax. ie, no need to pay telephone rent, also there are no free calls for UL 750 Combo. If you choose UL 750 Combo and use land line to make calls, you will be charged according to One India plan.

+ plans do not have free calls. ie, I have UL 750. I pay Rs. 750 + tax for Broadband and normal rent for telephone. For this rent, I can use free calls. But if I choose UL 750 + or UL 1350 +, I need not pay telephone bill. Only Rs. 750/1350 +tax. But there will be no free calls. If I call from Landline, I need to pay extra.

Hope this helped.

Is this true? I was wondering why my telephone bill surged when I changed my plan from BBG FN Combo 500 (1.5 GB + 175 free calls per month) to BBG FN Combo 600 (2.5GB + 250 free calls per month). Though I had given an application to change it to BBG FN Combo 600, it seems they have activated it as BBG FN Combo 600 Plus because in my Selfcare Portal the plan details is shown as 'BBG FN Combo 600 Plus Monthly'.These idiots don't even show this plan on their website, confusing people.

I had even opened a thread too regarding the above confusion. But no one pointed this out (including you :P):
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/65091-difference-between-bbg-fn-combo/

It is a bit old. There are no " Plus " plans. They are discontinued. As of now as you mentioned, there are 175/250 for Home combo 500 and Home combo 600.

It is a bit old. There are no " Plus " plans. They are discontinued. As of now as you mentioned, there are 175/250 for Home combo 500 and Home combo 600.

No it has not been discontinued. Only the names are changed. The name you mentioned above are the old names of the plans. Check the link below:

.:BB COMBO:.

Back