Dish TV Worst Customer service

Aakashsharma

ISP
BSNL
hi frnds Im new to dis forum. Need some help.

Iam a dishtv customer and very much unhappy with the service of dish tv its the worst customer service that one can experience. :wall:

I was subscribed to platinum pack and last week imade a request to downgrade my package to gold saver so i called the cc and placed my request, the cc said the package will be downgraded within 5-6 hours and ill be charged Rs 40 for downgrading my package which i wasnt aware of. I asked dem why r they charging for downgrading the package he said its the company's policy. I said ok and placed my request.

now i see that in my account Rs 40 has been deducted but still after one week iam getting the channels of platinum package which means the package is not downgraded to gold saver. I sent a mail with my VC no to [email protected] and received a template reply which is of no use. :(
tried calling the cc but no one picks the phone. :madness:

this is the worst cusomer service one can get. can anyone help me wht shud i do now?

AakashWont be able to help you, but i am surprised to see that even Dish TV is going on the lines of Reliance Big TV!!The best option that appears to me is just keep trying their CC no., or go to your nearest dealer, and ask him to contact the CC......thats all i can suggest!!But may be, wait a while, someone else may be having a better suggestion!!

It is a known fact that Dish TV charges for downgrading packages. This isn't new. As regards the change of package, I believe they do it at the start of the month. So you might have to wait till Monday

Aakash

Wont be able to help you, but i am surprised to see that even Dish TV is going on the lines of Reliance Big TV!!

The best option that appears to me is just keep trying their CC no., or go to your nearest dealer, and ask him to contact the CC......thats all i can suggest!!

But may be, wait a while, someone else may be having a better suggestion!!

hello jymn2005

thanks for the suugestion. Ill speak to one of the dealers as well to see if something can de done :(

Dishtv cc has always been poor. cannot comment on relinace as i havent used but i can say that even local cable waala service is much better that useles dishtv
they r fooling the customers by charging rs 40 for downgrading from one pack t other. :madness:

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

It is a known fact that Dish TV charges for downgrading packages. This isn't new. As regards the change of package, I believe they do it at the start of the month. So you might have to wait till Monday

hi agantuk

ok ill wait till monday and see.

About that downgrading charges - i think it may be their policy....but yes, when they have charged you the fee, then they should have changed your pack as well!!This is case where, they have charged you something, and not actually provided you your due service.......

About that downgrading charges - i think it may be their policy....but yes, when they have charged you the fee, then they should have changed your pack as well!!

This is case where, they have charged you something, and not actually provided you your due service.......

dis is the no i am calling 1860-180-3474 but no one picks up

Aakash...Nothing can be done if they arent picking up. You just have to keep your fingers crossed. Or else just tell them that you are changing over, thats it!!

yeah, thats right!! Coz its not everyday business for us to change DTH providers!! wait a few days, and only then actually decide on continuing or not.

Back