• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 36,016

dishtvdth

Regular
ISP
airtel
hi i m using zenega 1025s my software is not yet upgraded can any body facing with same problem, i am unable to use active services can any body tell me when dis model ll be upgraded by dish tv:wall::wall::wall::wall:

sorry! no idea... ask the customer care

hi i m using zenega 1025s my software is not yet upgraded can any body facing with same problem, i am unable to use active services can any body tell me when dis model ll be upgraded by dish tv:wall::wall::wall::wall:
yes i am facing the same problem too.....have been facing for a long timr....customer care people say it will be shortly upgraded whatever that means.....they have been saying the same thing for months.....if you have any plans to fight....let me know.....i'm with you,,,,

but frnd wht can we do we can only wait ........ i think we can contact zee network some time before zee network help me in another problem of dish tv

if u want to upgrade your set-top-boxit's simple Download software set to ste (Set-Top-Box to Set-Top-Box)

if u want to upgrade your set-top-box
it's simple Download software set to ste (Set-Top-Box to Set-Top-Box)
where can i get a step by step guide on how to do that and where can i get the software?

if u want to upgrade your set-top-box
it's simple Download software set to ste (Set-Top-Box to Set-Top-Box)

Hi Please send Set to set download code for Zenega CD 1005S V1.55 Version

Thanks in advance.

Has Dishtv Upgraded The Software .if Yes Then How Does It Look Like.. I Have Made Software Upgrade Through The Setup... But I Do Not See Any Change... And If There Is A New Service Then Is There Any New Feature Added To It.. I Have Zenega Cd-1004is Model Of Stb

friends, plz do'nt upgrade your software because - activce services are of no use. and your softwatre is not upgraded do you benifit of this... your fta channels cant block even you not pay your subscription. it means until you not upgrade your software you will get life time free fta channels. once you upgrade your software your FTA channles will blocked after not paying the subscription.

Dear friends, how dish tv can upgrade software in STBs-that purchased by paying toal Rs. 7500/- upgrading means they will customize STBs i.e. on DISH TV VC will be accepted. Even FTAs will be blocked. YOUR 7500/- will be of new use if you will not get FTAs i.e. add TP optition will not possible. You cannot connect STBs to C Band dish. Legally DISH TV cannot customise STB without consent of Subscriber those who are purchased STBs. :mad::mad::(:(

Back