Zee Dish TV DTH Software upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter athavale
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,737
I am also facing similar problems,STB gets hangs after this s/w upgrade.I logged complaint with Dish TV for repairing STB. They were asking me to pay 410/- to resolve this. I had a big hot chat with CC executives with no results. My matter of concern was ,if the problem is being produced due to a s/w upgrade pushed by Dish TV than why should end user should loose their pocket.Complaint was logged on 21 Oct, still facing the problem, Engineer returned my STB with a bill of 541/- and without any resolution.

Same here..STB hangs on pressing volume keys..also it hangs sometimes when one presses the power button..the light remains green instead of going red.

The issue is still not resolved. Dish TV is just horrible. After the upgrade its worse. Problems :(1) STB takes long time to load when switched on,(2) STB hangs whenever the Vol +/- keys are pressed, (3) STB hangs when power button is pressed,(4) Dish TV logo is bigger and worse than previous one.

What to do? Something need to happen..:@

Some STB may not working and software upgradation. But i got the software upgradation correctly. My STB working fine.This is new model in dishtv stb.

Thanks God,So finally after a long chase with DIsh TV i got my STB replaced with a brand new STB ,paired with my existing VC. I also got a waiver on subscription since the day one of this problem.

Mann : Ask dish tv t terminate ur connection if you are not getting your problem resolved, I am sure they will come up with some solution. This is what I have done.

Back