Does Honesty net solutions cache torrent websites?

• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 10,703
No. LCO only provides honesty.

My local ISP is 1&1 but they provide bandwidth from HNS. They do not cache torrents but youtube, indeed most google and microsoft sites, are cached. So download speeds from them are mostly in MBps! Torrent and other http downloads are at the plan speed.

My lco should provide 1&1, as I called the 1&1 guy, he said my lco provides 1&1. My lco said he would give 4 Mbps unlt of 1&1 @ 40000 rs annually. It is 5 times greater than the amount said on 1&1 website. He doesn't want to give 1&1, so he provides honesty under his internet company dolphin infonet.

Wow! he is just ripping you off. 1&1 charge Rs. 2000 monthly and only Rs. 8999 yearly for 4mbps. I have chosen the yearly plan. But if he is providing hns via dolphin you could try it out for one month and then choose whether to continue or not based on your experience. As long as bandwidth is coming from hns, you would get all hns benefits. Doesn't matter who is the front end.

How much speed do you get on http download and torrent? I personally like to download torrent via IDM if seeders are not good.

More often than not I get full plan speed. BTW, how do you download torrents using IDM? I wasn't aware that we could do this. Could you please explain?

There are websites like Boxopus, putdrive, Filestream.me, where one can create an account and paste the magnet link of the torrent. It will cache that torrent in some time. It will after completing the cache provide a download box, where you can download the torrent via IDM or your download manager. But free user has limited storage, and time of storage. Filesteam is good website it gives you 2-3 days of storage time, but once you stop downloading and you can not resume, and download starts from beginning. While boxopus gives just a day of storage time to free users to complete download and you can resume download, and also a limit of 2.5 GB, but the bandwidth changes everyday, and creating multiple accounts can solve the problem.

Dude HNS does cache torrents , you have to download popular torrents to get cache speed , i get 6-7MBps due to 5400 RPM drive but my friend gets 10MBps on certain popular torrents like latest games , serials , movies etc . I mostly download from link-removed and i get cache speed in many torrents . One HNS user has to download at normal speed then he uploads/seeds it to the cache server (2-3 cache servers) .Then these servers give high LAN speed to other HNS users .

Back