Honesty net solutions

Zeoi pay 700:irock: with 3mbps speed with limited 15gb download.which works gr8 4 me :wewin:

^How come then you are getting 12Mbps on a 3Mbps line :O?

Honesty Net Solution Customer Service SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I have had horrible experience with HNS, it was a nightmare being with them. This is my last month with HNS, I will be switching over to MTNL.... I mean can you believe it takes 3 days for package renewal .... and nobody answers the bloody phone, which rings only if your lucky...... And the worst part, after complaining almost every alternate day .... I have not heard a single person saying sorry for what I have gone through...... and they call it customer care .... it should be called Customer screwing service....

^How come then you are getting 12Mbps on a 3Mbps line :O?
HNS hosts the Mumbai Speedtest server. To get an accurate test result, panky needs to choose a server in another city.

Can anyone provide Hub IP Address of LAN(DC++)i use Honesty Broadband N stay at thane(Yahsodhan nagar)Thanks in advance

everybody stop using honesty till they provide dc++
their net sucks and not providing lan in thane :S
so if they dont provide lan dont use honest in short

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

tell ur company to start providing lan or dc++ if not providing dc++ or lan no buy their net they are making a fool of u

Back