Dont Buy Dish Tv

godwinfestusj

ISP
AirTel
I am using Dish tv for the last 1 year. I shifted my house and called Dish TV customer care and asked them to shift my house. they promised to shift within 48 hours. Even after 1 week and after calling for more than 3 times i still have not got my Dish TV installed in my new house. Think Tata Sky is good

you can call 18601803474 or 044-60013474 directly they will take your request and send other person or dealer

I have called Customer care 3 times and everytime they ask for address and phone no and promise that reinstallation will be done within 48 hours but nothing happens

I have called Customer care 3 times and everytime they ask for address and phone no and promise that reinstallation will be done within 48 hours but nothing happens
I had a similar issue when I had moved in from Chennai to Bangalore. They always promise to send somebody within 48 hrs. but nobody will turn up. I had hooked on to a local Dish TV dealer who has done the job for me in a day. Look out for a Dish TV or Tata Sky dealer in your neighborhood, b'coz installation is almost the same for both except that the satellite is different and hence the direction of the dish. SE for Dish TV if I'm not wrong. Also make sure that your address is updated in Dish TV records.

Just try once again on any of these numbers....18601803474 or 044-60013474...and register your request there ....also try to contact nearest dishtv dealer they can also contact customer care and resolve your issue..........as same thing was happen to me when i have shifted my home but for me they have come to place and installed it in 48 hrs after registering my request.

Back