why i buy dish tv

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,524
people y do u need crap channels like tvs monde 5 and 9x , bindaas:wall:.....all waste... better ask ur TS friends.:hysterical:... they had already started to dump thoose channels:wall:...merely waste of time and money to watch these channels....:thumbsup:....go on with dish.....its really cheap when compared with TS:thumbsup:

so far so good... I can watch TV5 for free till 20th Feburary under the 6 months free subscription offer. I heard that Dish TV will be creating package for international channels. Is this true?As i subscribed to Dish Maxi doesnt that mean i should be able to watch all the channels (including South Channels) and i am not able to get Enter 10 the mucis channel since a few days. It says check if the set top box is properly connected to the Dish antenna. Anyways who needs that channel when i've got MTV, Channel V and VH1

apart from the newly added channels, there are some channels that are exclusively available for DishTV like the 3 movie channels - Zee Premiere, Zee Action and Zee Classic.... there are some good hindi movies shown here. Then there are channels like MGM which is again exclusive on DishTV. And anyways... I dont need Neo as the matches that are and will be played in India will always be shown on DD. And we can manage for some time without 9x and Bindaas.... I think... DishTV minus CC still rocks!

That's right there are further some more exclusive regional channels for regional user which have not been mentioned here and i still believe that dishtv is far ahead and still rockz.

apart from the newly added channels, there are some channels that are exclusively available for DishTV like the 3 movie channels - Zee Premiere, Zee Action and Zee Classic.... there are some good hindi movies shown here. Then there are channels like MGM which is again exclusive on DishTV.

And anyways... I dont need Neo as the matches that are and will be played in India will always be shown on DD. And we can manage for some time without 9x and Bindaas....

I think... DishTV minus CC still rocks!

Complete list of exclusive channels with dishtv

1 SS Music
2 Play TV
3 Nepal 1
4 Zee Premire
5 Zee Action
6 Zee Classic
7 Zee Sports
8 TV 5 Monde
9 ETC Music
10 Voyages TV
11 Boomerang
12 MGM
13 TCM
14 Zoom
15 Zee 24 Taas
16 Zee Talkies
17 Zee Telugu
18 Zee Kannada
19 ETV UP
20 24 Ghanta
21 Raj Tv
22 Raj Digital
23 Manorama News
24 Zee Music
25 Asianet Plus

oh,Thanks Neo for this clearity. I thought I had all channels on my TS connection but there are still lot to be added.I think Tata Sky rocks, but it is still rocking at the bottom,yet to come up.

Look Disttv may sacrifice one or two entertainment channels... it could go unnoticed, a news channel, that too could go unnoticed, but it can never ignore a sports channel because that never goes unnoticed because a large percentage of the public at the same time watches the channel when live matches are telecast. Of course doordarshan is there but people are missing the quality english commentry rather than the dry and biased mouthings of the DD commentators. This is an area where dishtv will missout on a huge subscriber base. Another point is the recharging. TS cards are available freely but at the same time ITZ cards are not as frequently available. They must start NEtbanking recharge especially on large public sector banks like SBI.

Buddy, ITZ cards its not the only option in Dish TV. In TSky you can do renewal thro' recharge cards or Credit Card only. But in Dish TV you can do the same and also make a payment via drop box, easy bill, oxygen recharge, cheque or DD. You can even send a MO and do the renewal. You don't really have to run behind recharge cards. Use Credit Card based payment already available in Dish TV website if you want to do online payment.

Credit card payment in Dish TV website is not working for last two months buddy!. Every time I try, it gives the error 'Could not connect database'. I complainted about this to CC several times, but no use. It looks like the only fastest payment option is Easybill. It takes two days.

Back