why i buy dish tv

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,524
Credit card payment in Dish TV website is not working for last two months buddy!. Every time I try, it gives the error 'Could not connect database'. I complainted about this to CC several times, but no use. It looks like the only fastest payment option is Easybill. It takes two days.
Well they are always ignore this since many times. But ITZ card will get from any Dish TV dealers.

Credit card payment in Dish TV website is not working for last two months buddy!. Every time I try, it gives the error 'Could not connect database'. I complainted about this to CC several times, but no use. It looks like the only fastest payment option is Easybill. It takes two days.
Dish TV CC is of no use. Complaining there will never help you. Check your system OS and IE versions for security compliance. Or try at off-peak hours. I have been using the Credit Card payment gateways of both Dish TV and TSky for the past several months. I don't find any glitches on both websites for renewal payments.

You have this problem only for Dish TV website or for other online payment sites as well. Check that first. If you try from your office LAN you might have issues or if its a dial-up the bandwidth may not be sufficient. Try using a broadband connection with appropriate system parameters it should work. I do hope lot of other boarders here use online payment for Dish TV and TSky. Anybody has problems with their respective site's payment gateway?

Dish TV CC is of no use. Complaining there will never help you. Check your system OS and IE versions for security compliance. Or try at off-peak hours. I have been using the Credit Card payment gateways of both Dish TV and TSky for the past several months. I don't find any glitches on both websites for renewal payments.

Mek, The error I mentioned is a server side error. It does not have anything to do with my OS , IE versions or internet connection. It says the database is not able to connect. For last three months, I try the CC payment option first before going for easybill. I get the same error from all the PCs I tried from home and office. I wonder how it works for you.

For me, the payment option leads me to ICICI payment gateway and I am getting this error only after entering the card number and the site trying to connect back to dishtv site. So it is obvious that the error comes from dishtv site only. I have been using other shopping sites which uses ICICI gateway and I don't face any issues with them.

You mean to say, transaction is complete but you don't get the ack from Dish TV? I don't know the reason why its not happening to you. Below is the message got loaded after I made payment for this month's renewal. Thank you, Your Renewal Application has been registered successfully with usYour Transaction Number is UR-13/11/07CR-53481968.Kindly note the above for future reference. Anybody else makes succesful renewal payments thro' Credit Cards?

Dear Mek76, That's right, I always used to pay through credit cards, and never faced any problem in that, and i got every time the confirmation of my payment and is same like the the receipt msg posted by Mek.

Thanks for the info Mek & Neo. Let me try it again this month. What is the real fun is that, everytime I complain, CC guy I talked to agreed that there is a technical issue and will be solved in 2-3 days and recommended me to use easybill.

Dish TV CC is no good. It has to improve a lot in terms of resolution time and understanding and addressing queries. I had hard time explaining a CC guy about the non-working EPG for Sun Channels. The guy didn't even understand what I was talking about. But surprisingly the same guy called me after a day and said there are some issues in decoding the EPG between Sun and Dish TV and they are working together to resolve the same. Still they need to improve a lot in terms of tele support. Btw, are you charged for the transactions you have tried? If not the problem is with the payment gateway itself and not with Dish TV website. Because Dish TV website will give you ack only after successful payment authorized by the payment gateway. By this way you will come to know the problem is with Dish TV website or the payment gateway. I do get a SMS from Dish TV right after the payment is made.

No, The transaction was never successful. So we can assume that it could be a problem with the gateway. But again, as I said earlier, the same gateway is working fine with other shopping sites which I use frequently.

Really don't know where the problem could be. You can probably try next time during off-peak hours.

Back