DTDC crap courier service followed by damaged parcel

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 5,306
I was using blazeflash for Mumbai mostly and it would always get delayed...too many repeated calls to them...Mr. Jha was the person there at the time...who would keep on assuring but things would become just too hectic as everytime the date would be pushed fwrd

----------

My experience with DTDC has been the best, hence I will recommend them. For documents, use Lite, for costlier stuff, use Blue within NCR and Plus for Mumbai.

Documents through Lite, within NCR should cost you between 25 and 35 based on the location - these are still considered separate states for them
Plus within NCR costs 125
Plus to Mumbai costs 150

Plus guarantees next day delivery, Blue guarantees 2nd day delivery, though within NCR it delivers in a day. Heck, even Lite delivers in a day within NCR

Spoke to Mom she is so pissed that the DTDC lady just banged the phone instead of even showing any concern fr it she is saying suggest me a alternative no more DTDC :P

Give blue dart a try, I don't know about the rates, but it hasn't failed me yet.

BlueDart is good, but really expensive. Unless you can tag in with a corporate scheme from somewhere, it will end up being heavy on the pocket

is Aramex cheap ? I tried to calculate their lowest prices for Local and Mumbai couldn't will probly call them tomorrow to get the prices...

There's this one called first flight. It used to be quite low cost and pretty reliable a few years back. Haven't used it much since then, so I can't comment on how it is now.

First Flight started off really well. It was indeed cheap and reliable. Today it isn't the latter at least. One would be hard pressed to find their outlets for that matter.Overnite is one good courier, though they have the worst tracking mechanism. Their site is absolutely useless.Aramex is random. Some cities they are excellent - Mumbai and NCR particularly. Other cities they are horrible - Kolkata and Bangalore. Pricing is competitive. They don't have different bands - not that I know of at least - and their delivery times are usually a day locally and two days to metros

^ Thanks dude! Please note I do blabber a lot :P

sometimes blabbering is good :D

Back