regarding courier service for sending mobile.

Please always go to Speed Post or else first of all make sure that the courier service you approached is the right choice.
Recently I had a very bad experience with DTDC and they are the WORST courier service providers, I would say.
They just cheat the public and don't even bother to correct their faulty services.

hi all,

My friend has a got a mobile phone and he wants to send it to me from Kerala to delhi..is it safe to courier a mobile phone?? i have heared some negatives things about courier service like goods gets stolen etc.is it true?? is there anything we can do to ensure the safety of the good we are sending through courier?...and yeah! which is the most trustable courier company and how much usually does it cost to send a mobile phone using courier service?

thanks.

Hello,

How much did it cost to send your mobile phone.
I am looking to send one through courier.

Never send stuff via speedpost... the recipient may never recieve the package in case it contains a valuable item.. the best is use the courier service like Blue Dart / XPS .... thats the best and they ask you for a value of the declaration for the value of the goods being sent... in case it's lost / damaged via tranfer you get some amt refunded.. not full but some also you can track your order online and it reaches within 1~3 days express delievery...

@off topic i have a psp 3000 to sell

it includes..
1. psp 3k
2. original box and contents
3. 2 memory sticks...8GB mark II and 4GB normal with 8 preloaded iso's runs cfw
4. 1 fifa street 2 umd

i am selling it for 7k anyone interested from delhi please contact me on pm or you can send me a email @ [email protected]

Mobile phones do not attract custom duty in India. You can use any of the reputed couriers or post as per your affordability.

ok i would say what is pretty much the truth around the world. sending something through courier is going to be a risky deal in any case. if you are having a bad luck day, no company is going to guarantee a delivery. but it is always better to pack the thing properly and send it through some reputed company and hope for the best. the typical service guarantees offered by the courier companies is mmm pretty shitty to say the least. i have had bad luck with courier companies. but it is mostly related to delayed deliveries.

Hmm, I've sent a couple of mobiles worth 10k via dtdc plus which is expensive and costed me 350 bucks each time... but I can claim incase of damages.. and also it reaches interstate in a day or 2 max!

Back