Dual WAN suppport on Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Thread starter sammyXFR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,181
I just happened to look a little bit into the js files of jioaifiber and found out some quoted hidden links, few of them worked and few don't maybe they need higher level access or are just not present there to begin with.

the links which worked for me:
https://192.168.31.1/#/Wan/WanIpv6Configuration (don't try changing 6 with 4 it doesn't work)

Source

The last one is especially somewhat helpfull if someone manages to crack the encrypted archive. There was a a guy who managed to guess it by rolling random ones, but that was for normal jio fiber. my research is a buildup on that. ref : JF Customisation

do hit me up if you find any pass through

any further devekionent happened on DUAL WAN?

Do you have the jio airfiber (plus) webpage link to see outdoor unit (C6) signal information ? Or any method to login c6 outdoor antenna to view its details.

@ISPUser2
Source
No further, i dont get enough time these days to tinker with this little shit device. Stops working in evening or night time 8-11pm, customer care spews bs saying usage in that area might be heavy, WTF i am on a 30mb/s plan and i am getting 3mb/s (i know the difference between MB/s and mb/s). If someone on the same odu device having a gigabit plan means reduced speed for me, IT's f*ing you fault jio!!!!! not mine.

someone for god's sake leak this router firmware, or soon it will be in the dumpyards

@AftabIN Download JioFieldDiagnostics app, follow the instructions, and you can check the Coverage Value and RSSI details, along with your eSIM details.

Back