DuckTales & TaleSpin Released in Hindi Finally :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 21,251
Someone upload it on torrent :P

Yes i can Provide u the Torrent but i thnk its not allowed

Google Ducktales +sam + DDR

or add this to the TBP site /torrent/6945669

You made my day Anant bro...I am back from long leave and I found this good news...you know I am cartoon fan! :)Chip & Dale with Donald makes deadly combination! :haha:

well lets hope they get out soon too...it took Disney more than 22yrs to release Hindi editions of their series :P

^^ why did they take so long? Talespin and ducktales were aired on a GEC in telugu when i was small. they just have to take those prints and burn them on DVD

Have watched these stuff in Hindi so somehow u hate it when u hear everything in English! It doesnt have that same impact. Even for Mickey/Donald. As far as cartoon Network is concerned......the new age cartoons dont appeal to me at all. I used to love Tom & Jerry, but even that has been modernised, and it looks really awkward!

Absolutely! Tom And Jerry should never lose its originality. I dont watch modern cartoon..though like some of them..like timon and pumba, dont remember the name of series that have 3 keeda and 2 brother who always used to speak in voice of different indian actors(hogi aur joi dont know)

yeah .. Cartoon network went to shit after they changed their logo and programs. New tom and jerry looks so amateurish compared to old tom and jerry.

Back