DuckTales & TaleSpin Released in Hindi Finally :)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 21,251
As a kid, apart from Tom & Jerry on Cartoon Network, i used to watch Popeye, Bugs n Daffy, Swat Kats, Captain Planet, Roadrunner, sometimes Scooby.....but all these have vanished into oblivion it seems.

yeah .. good ol' days .. i used to practically see cartoon network 24/7 on holidays and 3~4 hours on weekdays. My fav that time was courage the cowardly dog, tom and jerry,scooby doo,dexter,powerpuff girls,Samurai jack,Swat kats,speed racer, he man, thunder cats,pokemon,beyblade,Di-gi-mon, yu-gi-oh and what not.

Hehe, u r still of the newer age cartoon viewer! I had stopped watching it when beyblade & Pokemon & all had started! :D

And I started watching pokemon and still can't stop, if there's a new series i have to watch it, all thanks to my curious brain!

Swat Kats is probably the best cartoon ever. :)During the early days of Cartoon Network when they didn't have many ads, they used to show 3 to 5 minute cartoons to fill the slots between the shows. Some of those like Space Ghost and Dino boy were pretty exicting too.

Yeah Space Ghost, Bird Man......quite a few memories are getting revived! But Ads have infested those things as well!

most of you guys dislike newer cartoons and I too dislike them but I have seen small children watching these newer cartoon with equal enthusiasm as we had in our childhood. May be childhood is associated with cartoons, I think.

Well said. And 5-10 years down the line even they would be complaining "Cartoons these days are not worth watching!" :D All of us expect cartoons to remain the same as we watched them during childhood.

Actually the thing is the guys who Dubbed it in Hindi did a wonderful job...which made these cartoons Awesome !

Back