• Thread starter Thread starter oracle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,345

oracle

ISP
tataindicom
Dear Friends

I have been following this forum since january 2008. I have seen someone share a valueable points and some one a silly one. I have seen that many of you are interested in new Big Tv connection. Thats why i register today and giving you the authentic information about BigTv. My current priority is to provide you the idea to get one connection for you. So please be patient enough and go step by step as mentioned below.

1. Find one relience PCO owner and convience him that you want a bigtv connection by the following method. Tell him that you will provide him a voucher of of 2250.00 and he has to charged the coupon on his PCO number. The PCO owner will get talk time of 2750 mins to relience and 250 mins to other network. The PCO owner will have no objection.

2. Now come the most important part.Buy a PCO voucher of Rs 2250/-. Charge it with the PCO number and please keep the voucher coupon with you. Take the number of that PCO and call on 30308888 and provide all the information from voucher no to the PCO no to customer care and book a bigtv connection with your desired name and address . Keep a Photo identification proof and resident proof with you.

3.The bigtv instalation team will contact you within couple of days(but customercare will tell you it will take 15 day. so don't get panic.I will explain it latter) and they will provide you the settop box , viewing card. They will install the disc & you will start to get the signal within 15 mins.

4.At the time of installation you have to provide the Rechrge coupon that you have used at PCO to them with the above said documents.

5.This connection comes with 3 months free viewing and 2 months unlimited movie on demand.

NOW SOME OF THE QUESTIONS RAISED BY THE MEMBERS BEFORE

Q: Is this connection an authentic one?
A: Yes it is 100% authentic and the connection will be with you as long as you wish.

Q: Once Big TV is officialy launched Will my connection be deactiveted?
A: No , this connection belongs to you so no question of deactivation arises.

Q: How many connection a PCO owner can provide?
A: Unlimited ..........

Q: Then why such type of stategy(some time employee schme, some time relience power user schme and now PCO schme) is followed?
A: First of all i want to clarify all of you that all the persons who are getting this connection dosenot come under customer category. All these connection are for testing purposes. Once Big Tv is officialy launched all the connections will be autometically converted to the normal customer type. This is done because if anything wrong happen in quality or service then you cannot move to consumer court as it is under testing condition.

Q: When will Big Tv officialy launched and why such delay is occourring?
A : Every thing from Marketing to distribution is ready ,advertising to product delivery, customercare to service centre except the clearnce from the software developing and testing team. Because there is still some minor problem with the software and there is huge pressure on all the software team to rectify it by July 30. Because Big Tv is preparing its debut on August 15 i.e on Independence day.

So friends i have provided almost all the answer to all your queries from procuring to ownership. Now please use all your potential to make this forum a better one. Rather than providing wrong information if we help each other then each of us will be the proud owner of a Big Tv in couple of week.
In future let us discuss on the quality of this product and how further improvement can be done . For the time being best of luck and be proud owner of Big TV.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the valuable information :thumbsup:

@ORACLEI tried to talk to some of the PCO owners already few weeks ago. They know about this and they say - "my number will change, i do not want to go into this offer"QUE - 1 --- Is it true that if they go into this PCO offer, of course they will get over 2000 Rs. worth of free minutes but alongwith it their number will be changed? (they will get a new phone number?) - they said - we dont want to change our number and so as we will not go with your offer.QUE - 2 --- Even if we buy - will we get faulty STBs (and may be other faulty hardwares too)? I heard here on this forum about STB heating issues, getting hanged too. Why should i go with a testing phase to get faulty hardwares rather better to wait for a commercial launch and get something that works out well (and not being a tester).It would be good if you can answer above 2 questions.Thanks.

your 2nd question is a good one. Your first question is rather a misconception on the PCO owners part, you can not do much about it. Why don't you tell them to talk with customer care ,it cost nothing. Ok coming to your second question ,yes you are right. The hardware was faulty. But this happened in the first phase some thing around 5 months back. Company has taken back those boxes and the new one come inplace of the faulty . There is no such issue with the boxes now.If you want to wait then it is your personal decision And i can't comment on that but i am facing no problem. If you want to buy a box now then you can go with Tata Sky also. I am also using Tata Sky. There is no problem in Tata Sky. You couldn't also differentiate the quality between these two if you watch them on normal crt tv but yes you could see the difference in abig LCD screen. There big tv is the clear winner. Untill now every thing is fine with the quality and services of Big Tv but we have to wait and watch how they maintain the quality that have already made a bench mark by them.I think i have answered your query. Now take the decision wisely so that you don't waste your couple of thousend rupees. Now let us hope for the best.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for your answer. Tata Sky and Dish - of course i can buy but i only want to wait for BIG TV (or even Airtel DTH) because they are using MPEG4 and i can switch over to any other provider in future without changing STB. I saw BIG TV quality at some of the shops (PCO owners using) and it is far excellent than 2 of those existing providers.And so as i am waiting for any of the new provider to come up with MPEG4. (Just dont want to go with MPEG2).

Yes You can also wait for Videocon D2H . It is launching on 2nd october (Gandhi Jayanti) nation wide.

Thanks for all that info. regarding obtaining a BIG connection, @oracle. Looks like one has to put in BIG effort!:wall:But Videocon DTH may not be good. Generally Videocon products are cheap - both in cost and quality!:(

I can't believe in Ambanis as their prime objective is to make money by making Indian customers fool.So only the time will tell.and as there are many players on the ground in near future you must wait and see good review and better service for the price. wish you all the best.:thumbsup:

Yes, u can get BIG TV other than PCO offer, :dance:u can get BIG TV after commercial launch ......lolz (Just kidding )

Back