ED finds FEMA violation against Flipkart, penalty likely to be around Rs 1,000 crore

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 4,262
How can they have a market value of 1 billion dollars if they got an investment of a billion dollars this month? I think the valuation is more like 10 billion dollars.

See thats what I meant in other thread. (About NaMo's independent day speech)

Indian founders start a company and then taken over by foreign company.

But what will happen afterwards? Foreign company will take away all the profit after breaking even, for years and years out of India from a well set business.

So who benefits eventually? Few people affiliated to company who got lots of money. Not whole country.

Indian people will become service guys for foreign companies. No local person will actually be able to run business after 20-30 years. Unfortunately this can not be proven, only time will tell.

Penalty may be valid but timing is probably on purpose.

Modi was proud in his speech that India is no longer spoken as the land of the snake charmers. He said that it is now known as an IT powerhouse. I am not sure if he has seen the comments about Indians online... We are abused as call center employees online and even in television shows. I think snake charmers was better than this.

In an episode on Sopranos, Tony even called India as a land where you end up with diarrhea after you eat food here or something like that.

Dunno which movie or episode I watched recently... A guy said that he would move to India instead if he wanted to retire and become a monk or something like that.

Dunno which movie or episode I watched recently... A guy said that he would move to India instead if he wanted to retire and become a monk or something like that.
I dont know if you have watched The Big Bang Theory...in that even when the indian guy 'Raj' was going to be deported to india...he calls india crowded noisy...apart from that i cant recall a single season where 'Raj' doesnt mock India...

Back