In between it was like they totally forgot that show is about a detective named Sherlock and not some random police detective. And some cases were just so predictable. Will check again. Sigh. The Things I have to do to not let "I want to watch Sherlock Season 3 Now" syndrome get to me. :nonchalance:

hehe. i need to stop watching house of lies and arrow seriously. guess what i am not going to either of them today!

Haha happens. Easier said than done. And I need to pick up more shows. Otherwise I might just end up watching Suits again from S01. :/

Aww. Suits is awful this season. Check out Banshee. It started slow but is getting pretty solid.

I quite liked it. Though the last 2 episodes got a bit messy with all this merger fiasco. Banshee..okay. Will check.

Woo. Another great episode.

When did you leave it? Initial episodes was sort of boring. But it has become quite good lately. I am not going to say Hannibal good. But still very good.
I mean, the mysteries are not groundbreaking or soul shattering. But the characters are very interesting.

Back