Error 676: Phone Line Busy (WA3002G4 - Modem)

• Thread starter Thread starter 2kewl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 16,616
I can connect now. May be the problem is resolved, as the guy above was saying. Will follow up!Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

Sorry. Imageshack unable to connect. ( alternate upload site : tinypic.com )Anyway try OpenDNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222You can copy paste the info.Test in LAN1 to ethernet port of your desktop or laptop computer.

I'm afraid the problem has re-surfaced. I can't connect to the internet in PPPOE mode. I've changed the modem setting to Bridged Mode and only now I am able to connect.Wonder what's the problem is while connecting in PPPOE mode!

^^ Tried everything. Still doesn't work!Also, Been having DNS problems. Some sites just don't load...even on OpenDNS.

Tried everything. Still doesn't work!
Presume you can connect in "BRIDGED"WANminiport" Dialer" mode.
1.Post Ipconfig/all data.
2.See No10 in Chennai website link given. Also compare other screen shots for any error in your settings.
Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports (Default Enabled)
PARA TWO :
Reg websites; opendns/MTU/ etc all tried
3.change browser to FireFox or Chrome ( Google's)
4. or security settings in IE.
5. . Check access control page in modem/router all enabled ?

The websites problem has gone. May be it was due to some temp. DNS problem.The 676 error still persists though (on PPPOE mode)

@2kewl
From Post 13.
I've changed the modem setting to Bridged Mode and only now I am able to connect.
Check the links I had given for any other connection problem. Download the manual from MP site.
There is no factual input/s from you. Only general statements.

^^ Sorry if have not been clear! What inputs are you looking for?I am unable to connect to internet when I use the PPPOE mode in the WAN Setup of the modem. I am able to connect only in the bridged mode. Whenever I try using teh PPPOE mode, I keep getting Error 676: Phone line busy and the internet LED of the modem stops blinking.

Back