ESPN to provide signals to Sun Direct at half rates

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 7,137
Why to get this channel plz tel......
Just got Sun Direct. Works fine. They are ala carte channels, rizram. So you've to ask your distributor to add them to your list and also confirm they're the revised prices according to the first post(50bucks for three ESS channels?)

Hi friends,

Today i received mail from Nodal karnataka.I asked them to revise the price of ESS channels.The nodal officer replied me as follows

"
Dear Sir,

The pricing given by Sun Direct for the sports channels (Rs 108/-) is after revising the price.

Regards,
Dhakshayini
080-22357272

Gunadeep.P.N.
Nodal Officer
Karnataka Zone
SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD.
16/A, IIIrd floor
Maratha Bhavan
Thimmaiah Road
Vasanth Nagar
Bangalore - 560052.
080-22357272 ""

:wall::wall::wall:

I have send mail to all Nodal officer.Only karnataka nodal officer replied me.

i think nodal officer not aware that espn accepted to give its channels to sundirect at half rates

i think nodal officer not aware that espn accepted to give its channels to sundirect at half rates

Hi arun.I am disagreeing with u bcz i have send them the link of the news that ESPN is gonna give its signal at 50%.I think they might have read that news.After reading the nodal officer mailed me that only after the 50% reduction the price comes to 108.Whether ESS was charging 216 before that???????????????????

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdaa0.png

Continuation of mail between me and Nodal karnataka

Hi,

Thanks for u r reply.

Dont u people think that by pricing ESPN channels for Rs.108 will people subscribe for its channel. Even now i think that SD is charging too much when compared to other DTH providers

1). Airtel-Rs.45(3 channels)
2).Big, Dish and Tata Sky are charging Rs.65(3 channels).

Why SD is charging Rs.108??????????

It will be good if u revise the price of ESPN channels with immediate effect.I am interested to view all the 3 channels unless u reverse the price of it, I am not gonna subscribe it. Waiting for the good reply from SD.

Thanks,

Arun.

Above is the mail that i send to them yesterday nite around 8.00 pm.

Today morning i received a reply from them

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the interest shown on Sun Direct. We will surely forward your request to our higher authorities. For further details please contact us in the below mentioned number.

Regards,
Dhakshayini

080-22357272

Gunadeep.P.N.
Nodal Officer
Karnataka Zone
SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD.
16/A, IIIrd floor
Maratha Bhavan
Thimmaiah Road
Vasanth Nagar
Bangalore - 560052.
080-22357272

I send a reply for the above mail now

Thank you for the mail.

I am from chennai. I have send the mail to all Nodal officer including Nodal Tamilnadu,but u the one who send me the reply.Nice to see u r reply.Thanks for u r good help.

My humble request you is that pls click the below link to see the subscribers feeling.I am a member in 2 forums

1). https://broadband.forum/sun-direct-dth/

2). http://www.saveondish.com/forum/sun-dire...-f-13.html

U can easily see the customers reaction about SD in the above forums.Please visit and change some of the suggestions made by the subscribers.

My one and only request to you is that please reverse the price of ESS channels.I want to watch all the 3 channels.Better give discount for subscribers who want to watch all the 3 channels of ESPN.

Thanks,

Arun.

Lets see if anything happens.

Back