• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,053
Status
Not open for further replies.

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyMy bro got a BSNL Internet connection card on March 3rd,He opted for EVDO plan,Though at that time EVDO has not been announced in Bangalore,They said you won't get EVDO at the moment but you will able to use EVDO in coming weeks,As most of you know EVDO has been officially launched in Bangalore,My bro went to the exchange he bought the EVDO card from, with needed documents,But the guy is saying that you have opted for CDMA 1x plan only, and you need to change your plan to EVDO, :(He is saying that, on 3rd March i haven't given EVDO connections to anyone,Additionally he is saying that I didn't configure your card for EVDO,He is partly true, at the time we booked a connection EVDO hasn't been launched in Bangalore and our card hasn't been configured for EVDO,But we ordered the EVDO capable plan only and we have been promised that once EVDO launched officially you can utilize the full speed.We haven't yet received the bill for our connection.How can we prove that we opted for EVDO tariff only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back